Frontline has launched a completely redesigned website and visitors are invited to check it out and enter a Giveaway worth over $200. The winner will receive an iPod Nano, loaded with a variety of Frontline holiday music, including the new “Christmas” collection.
Frontline Records’ new website is at frontlinerecords.us. Features include:
- Over 300 albums available for download, including rarities and releases from “The Frontline Vault” of albums that have been out of circulation for over 20 years
- Access to over 100 Contemporary Christian Legacy Artists spanning three decades
- Upgraded and mobile-friendly intuitive design, allowing for search by artist, genre, album title and even group member names
- New Release and Artist pages with unique Bios, Photos and Videos
- Artist pages for some who originally recorded on Brainstorm Artists Int’l, Broken Records, Innocent Media, Blonde Vinyl, KMG, Damascus Road and other labels
- Hard-to-find CDs that can be ordered right on the site for only $5.99.
- The “Rewind” radio page, offering download of all episodes that have commentary and rare exclusive interview with award winning artists